Wednesday 11 April 2012

Apoorva’s Sangeetha Veg Restaurant Chennai – Home Delivery Chennai

Apoorva’s Sangeetha is a vegetarian restaurant located at Nungambakkam, Chennai. This is south Indian vegetarian food restaurant with hygienic preparation method. Air Condition facility is available on Nungambakkam branch. It is well known one of the popular restaurants for vegetarian people.


Apoorva's Sangeetha Nungambakkam
 DineIn tie-up with Apoorva’s Sangeetha Restaurant in home delivery food service. At DineIn, we are one of the best home delivery services in Chennai. Our customers can find their favorite restaurants in one place and place an order through online and by phone. If you want to change from your kitchen days, just make a call 044 – 49 10 10 10 or place an order online at www.dinein.in.


Apoorva’s Sangeetha Menu


At Dinein, we bring unique and easy way to access and order online. If you can’t find food items from Apoorva’s Sangeetha, don’t worry about that. We provide you the easy way to find the all food item of them. Check out your favorite food from Apoorva’s Sangeetha Menu and place order.

Customer Feedbacks

We want to know our customer’s feedbacks and suggestion to provide best service in future. We respect our customers and their feedbacks. 

7 comments:

  1. would love if my this was offered in my town. I am constantly working in the office, getting sick of going out to restaurants and take out menus. I used to prepare my food for the week on the weekends, but I started working more hours which stops my preparation plans. Have you received any home direct complaints?--I would hope not.

    I am going to share this post on my twitter to all of my foodie followers. Thanks for informing me on this cool news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be helpful to say what hours dinein operate. i tried to order breakfast from Sangeetha's and no one answered the phone at dinein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a real great post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.



    vegetarian restaurants in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information about Apoorva's sngeetha veg restaurants in chennai.Thanks for sharing the post.SelectCiti provides list of information about Indian restaurants in coimbatore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Home Delivery Restaurants in Anna Nagar

    ReplyDelete